Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Saved by the Luggage Tag

Ring Luggage Tag by Tepper Jackson


I just returned home from a long weekend in Miami which was absolutely beautiful! Sunny skies and temperatures in the mid 70's every day. I came back to NYC and it was the aftermath of a snowstorm... must have been the city's way of welcoming me home.

Half-asleep I waited for my bag to come around the conveyor belt at baggage claim. When across the way I noticed a woman grab my bag... and begin to walk away with it!

In this sea of black luggage and sun kissed faces I was able to realize this was MY bag she had because of the super bright and colorful luggage tag that was attached. Ah Ha! I dashed across the baggage claim area and caught up with her to inform her she had the wrong bag. Thank goodness I had my luggage tag or I would have been going home with someone elses dirty laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment